Maction team has the following different types of Research experience:
- Formative, Need Assessment Studies
- Baseline Surveys
- Impact Assessment Studies
- Midterm Evaluation
- Endline surveys
- Randomised Control Trails
- Operational Research
- NGO/CBO Evaluation
- Quantitative and Qualitative Studies (FGD / IDI / Case Study / PRA / participatory Observation)
Maction is delighted to work with organization on either complete research or module preferred by the organization.
The team has the experience in the following different areas:
- Mother & Child / New born health.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Sexual and Reproductive health.
- RTI / STI.
- Rural & Urban health.
- Water & sanitation.
- Child labour / Bonded labour.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Population / Demography.
- Women empowerment.
- Sex Trafficking and Human Rights.
- Highways / Transport.
- Environment / Climate Change.
Clients we worked with:
Maction team while working with their previous organisations had opportunity to executing various projects supported by Rockfeller Foundation, INHP-Mexico, Alliance UK, National AIDS Control Organization, MSACS, MDACS, GSACS, TNSACS, Oxfam, USAID, RTI, FHI, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Environment and Forest to name a few.